Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yet Another Mommy Blog

Yep, another mommy blog! This one will likely be no different than any other; we're just a typical young family, surviving and thriving on one salary. Hubby and I were married on June 26, 2009 - my mom's 43rd birthday - in Las Vegas. Our first daughter, Sissy, was born just over a year later, in September 2010, and her sister, Wigglebutt, joined us in November 2011. Someday, we'll have more babies! I can't wait for that day - I love being a mommy!
This is Sissy. She's 18 months old and would live on peas and pineapple if I'd let her!

This is Wigglebutt. She's 4 months old and is just figuring out how to roll!

They love each other!
We cloth diaper, and I love to wear both girls. Jon will wear Sissy on occasion, but she spends a lot of time in the stroller.

Together, we're surviving and thriving, growing in Christ every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment